Friday, April 27, 2012

Bumps with ingrown hair on face. Help me girls.?

Ok I have facial hair that I have waxed. I have polycistic ovary syndrome which causes this hair growth, and just recently I decided to wax it. Well that worked great, though it was painful, but it removed all the hair and the redness went away within a few hours..



but now the hair is returning which I knew would happen, but there are alot of bumps with ingrown hairs and its painful to touch.



What should I do? Will anything make the bumps go away?



Bumps with ingrown hair on face. Help me girls.?

Steam your face for a few minutes, or put a warm cloth to open up the pores. Do this a few times a day (4 or 5) but no more than that.



Whatever you do, do not pop, or pick at them. They need to open up more naturally (hence the steam or warm washcloth).



Bumps with ingrown hair on face. Help me girls.?

Your hair follicles are infected. Let the infection settle before waxing again Cleanse tone and moisturise twice a day. You may need to try electrolysis or vaniqua cream. Your doc will have to supply that.



Bumps with ingrown hair on face. Help me girls.?

Shave from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment