Friday, April 27, 2012

Laser Hair Removal For Men? How much does it cost?

Hi everyone, I see an aestician (a facial person) once a month, she basically cleans my face, clears out my pores, squeezes out all the nasty white heads, and pulls out all my ingorwn hairs.



Well one day I told her about how much I disliked having facial hair (Im 21 now). Facial hair is basically a pain in the ***, for me, it causes zits, in grown hairs, rough feeling skin, and gross stubles when they are growing back. She recommended for me to get laser hair removal which would virtually take care of all those issues.



My question is: Have any of your guys recieved Laser hair removal therapy?



If so, How much did it cost? How many sessions did you have to get? 1-10 scale (10 being most painful) how much did it hurt? and Finally: Are you happy with your results?



Thanks.



Laser Hair Removal For Men? How much does it cost?

I went in for laser hair removal.



Something went wrong with the machine, and the laser went ... uhh ... yeah ... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment