Friday, April 27, 2012

I have a problem with hair on my face I want to get it off using a razor but i dont want razor bumps

I want to use the razor because im about to go out and it is the only thing in my presence right now.I was told that my hormones are inbalance thats why i get the facial hair around the time of my cycle so i want to use a razor to get it off bcus the hair on my face is so unattractive and getting razors bumps are also so what can i help to mimimize the growth of razor bumps i dont use shaving cream so what can i use to get the hair off my face i also used nair facial remover and wax what can i use to get it off with the razor please help.................



I have a problem with hair on my face I want to get it off using a razor but i dont want razor bumps ,,,,,,?

You can buy the wax in a jar. It comes with strips and after you apply the wax, you glue the strip onto it, and wait a moment and then rip it off. It takes the hair out by the roots so it doesn't grow back quickly. If you do this a few times, it may not grow back at all. You can also buy a depilatory cream, like Nair. It will remove the hair, too. You won't have razor stubble with either one. Please don't shave your face! If you get a goodnight kiss, you don't want to give your date a beard-burn!



I have a problem with hair on my face I want to get it off using a razor but i dont want razor bumps ,,,,,,?

I sometimes use the Shick Intuition plus, and it's never given me razor burn or bumps



I have a problem with hair on my face I want to get it off using a razor but i dont want razor bumps ,,,,,,?

I would just use some tweezers. I would not reccomend using a razor on your face at all. Or you may want to think about just keeping some facial hair bleach around for nights like this. Jolene works great and is available at walmart, cvs, walgreens, just about any where.

No comments:

Post a Comment