Friday, April 27, 2012

Facial Waxing Help?

Hey guys, i have facial hair on my upper lip, its sooo anyoying i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know if they sell facial waxing strips at walmart? which ones work best? And how long does it last, cause im only 12 and i dont want to tell my mom that im buying them, so i will buy them every year around xmas cuz she lets me shop by my self at xmas so she wont see me buying them, so how long do they last?



Facial Waxing Help?

If its your first time it's probably best to go to a salon and have them do it for you. it shouldnt cost more than 5 or ten dollars. I've never had it but i've watched my friend go through it and i'm warning you it doesn't exactly tickle. It should probably last about 3 weeks. Bleaching is another option thats painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment