Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair fashion?

Future of hair fashion in men and women:



Facial hair to become popular with men again?



Pubic hair to become popular with women again like in the 70s and 80s?



What do you guys think? The obsession with shaving is ending?



Hair fashion?

I think for men, for very special occasions (Oscars, wedding), shaved will always look more polished, but I do think that the scruffy look is coming back (as a backlash against the metrosexual phase). I certainly hope that women become a little less shallow about their public hair and try to look a little more natural. I think trimming is necessary, but going bare is just kind of slutty.



Hair fashion?

no i dont think so eww i could never be all hairy lol



Hair fashion?

hell no. i will shave for life.............



Hair fashion?

I wouldn't stop shaving, even for the sake of Fashion.



Hair fashion?

Ummmm no i only like haveing hair on my head my eyebrows and eyelashes and the normal hair on my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment